MIYASHITA PARK (6/1/2022)

June 1st, 2022

I went to MIYASHITA PARK.
https://www.miyashita-park.tokyo/ 

I had been hearing that old Miyashita Park was renewed for a while but never been there after its renewal.
Actually, I have not really been to the Shibuya station area after its big renovation.

Yes, it is dramatically changed. All I knew about Miyashita Park back then was the place for homeless people to stay around and skateboarding practice for the youth for many years.

Now it became the four-story facility collaborating with Mitsui Shopping Park, RAYARD.
It has caffe, sweets shops, restaurants, luxury brand boutiques, cosmetics, etc. just like a mall.
There is Tacobell in there which I rarely see in Japan and really love, and had a burrito for lunch :)

On the ground level, there are lined with retro eating/drinking spots which remind me of my Showa era childhood.

As its naming "Park" shows, the places for skateboarding, beach volleyball, bouldering are also provided.

It will be really fun place to spend time with your family, friends, and boyfriend/girlfriend.

IMG-2924
IMG-2925
IMG-2926
IMG-2927
IMG-2928
IMG-2929
IMG-2930
IMG-2931
IMG-2922
IMG-2923







コメント